Power & Electricity
- provider of high quality high voltage, power infrastructure since 1986.
- one of the largest Africa grown EPCs with a footprint in 23 countries.
- successfully completed over 1000 projects for a list of notable companies.
- offers bespoke energy solutions
- broad range of knowledge of the African power sector
- extensive experience working in the power sector
- solid network of relationships with African stakeholders
Consolidated Power Maintenance
- offers customised maintenance and operation services for renewable energy projects
- wealth of experience in the electromechanical operations and tracking systems
- successfully completed over 1000 projects (11kV to 765kV) across Africa
West End Clay brick and Drift Supersand
- successful track record dating back to 1991.
- SABS approved.
- proud members of the Claybrick Association of South Africa and the Gauteng Master Builders’ Association.
Oil & Gas
- founded in 2003 to provide waste management services to customers in the Angolan Oil & Gas sector.
- provides treatment and disposal of hazardous waste generated when drilling for oil amongst other services.
- has grown into a leading supplier for a majority of the participants in the sector with responsive management and an excellent track record.
- established in 1982 to assemble overhead electrical systems for rail providers.
- has evolved into a supplier of medium voltage electrical infrastructure and maintenance services for rail entities.
- won the contract to supply and install the Overhead Contact Distribution System (OCDS) for Gautrain.